Friday, April 30, 2010


I finally completed our circle time board. I have been meaning to do this for months. We have done most of these things on a regular basis, but I wanted to set a side a formal time to sit down right after our bible time to work on these skills. I used various websites to pull some of the sheets from. I will try and locate them all for you. The clock and hundreds chart was something I already had on hand. This is one of those Tri-fold science boards, that we pull out for school and tuck away when we are done.

On our board:

Days of the week
Months of the Year
Number of the Week
Letter of the Week
Sight words
Clock
Money
Books of the New Testament
Bible verse for the week
Weather
Hundreds Chart
Skip Counting
Address and phone number

1+1=1 Calendar time

Homeschool Creations Calendar Time

I have lost where I found the skip counting and address sheet, but when I find it I will add their links as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment