Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stay tuned

I had bigger hopes for this blog in the beginning. I had planned on making it some what of a journal of our homeschooling years, specifically our first, as well as a resource for all my homeschooling friends and I wanted it to be an encouragement to those just starting out like me. I completely underestimated how much homeschooling and life in general would consume any blogging time that I might have. I mostly use my time on the computer to glean great ideas from other wonderful homeschooling bloggers. I'm hoping now that our school year is coming to a close, I will have time to catch up and make this blog what I had originally envisioned. Although we are not actually ending school, I just plan on using the summer to do all those fun activities I didn't get a chance to get to, but certainly I should have more time... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment